Sr. Account Executive
Inside Sales at EasyWorkforce Software DBA Easy Clocking, Miramar, FL
- We are now a leading provider of cloud base-based
timekeeping and workforce management solutions for more
than 10,000 SMB & Mid-Market organizations. We are looking for several great proven Inside Consultative Sales Account Executives who are ready and eager to join our competitive and fun inside consultative sales environment. Our company has new investors who are committed to growing our business success to much higher levels of revenue growth and we are expanding our current business model by 50%, which is why these positions have become available.
- These positions are located in our Miramar, FL. World Headquarters where you will work closely with other teams to play an active role in driving profitability and success for the next major phase of growth for our South Florida based cloud technology team.
- Engage, consult and covert a high volume of inbound website leads into happy, loyal EasyWorkforce Software clients in an inside sales environment.
- Become an EasyWorkforce Software platform, employee timekeeping, and workforce management industry expert so you can clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among our future clients.
- Analyze and track your activity and results with data and a high level of individual activity.
- Generate revenue by initiating the sales process. Consult with potential clients, and impact our revenue growth by closing deals.
- Consistently exceed your monthly, quarterly and annual quotas which will generate a sizable commission stream of income on top of your base salary.
Required Skills/Abilities to be successful in your role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Prior successful experience in a relevant high-volume inside B2B, SMB/MM, SaaS closing role will make you a potential top-notch account executive candidate.
- Strong planning, organization, analytical and consultative sales skills, which helps to drive revenue growth and exceed personal quota goals.
- Hubspot / Salesforce proficiency (or other related CRM proficiency) preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required to prepare reports and logs.
- An always-on, positive attitude, ready to be a positive contributor to our culture and success of our clients.
- A strong team player, who is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth software sales environment.